SMALL BUSINESS & PERSONAL BOOKKEEPING - QuickBooks Tutoring
(Tucson and Telecommuting Only)
20+ years experience in freelance full-charge bookkeeping - no job too small or too temporary! $40/hr (rates based on compensation as outside contractor) Fast, accurate, flexible and by-the-book. I have saved hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars for clients who had previously hired cheap, inexperienced bookkeepers. Click on the PDF file below for my resume.
SMALL BUSINESS (AND NON-PROFIT) BOOKKEEPING
- Check writing, A/P, A/R, financial statements through QuickBooks
- Bank, petty cash, credit card, and other reconciliations including bookkeeping cleanup
- Computerized accounting set up on QuickBooks & QuickBooks Online and training
- Payroll, Federal and State (and multi-state) quarterly and year-end payroll tax reports
- W-2's/W'3 and 1099's
- Sales tax reporting (Completed ADOR TPT-sales tax retail & contracting workshops)
- Computer Savvy, can easily learn other accounting software.
- Able to work at your office or my home office and/or telecommute.
- 7 years experience in Non-Profit bookkeeping
- Check writing
- Bank, credit card and investment statement reconciliations
- Multiple currency bookkeeping
- Computerized accounting set up on Quicken and QuickBooks
- Training on Quicken and QuickBooks
- Household employee payroll
- Housecalls or work from my home office.
Jean Jessup, Ph# 623-2629
Freelance Bookkeeping since 1990
freelance bkkpg resume.pdf
Size : 0.025 Kb
Type : pdf